Do you wish to send abroad something of significant value though small? Choose our value letter which may contain i.a. documents, banknotes, or securities. You just need to declare the value of such mail (check first the admissible letter value per country), and we will take care of the rest. Moreover, you may track the status of the mail within Poland through eMonitoring and systems of certain foreign operators.
Standard mail dimensions:
- maximum – the sum of the length, width and height is 900 mm, where the greatest of these measures (length) may not exceed 600 mm.
- minimum – address page dimensions may not be less than 90 x 140 mm;
Dimensions of mail in roll-form:
- maximum – the sum of the length plus double diameter is 1040 mm, where the greatest of these measures (length) may not exceed 900 mm,
- minimum – the sum of the length plus double diameter 170 mm, where the greatest of these measures (length) may not exceed 100 mm.
All the dimensions are subject to +/- 2 mm tolerance.
Important documents, banknotes, securities or valuable items.
Maximum declared value is SDR (DTS) 4000.
- within A zone countries (Europe including Cyprus, entire Russia and Israel) up to the third business day after posting (D+3),
- within B (North America, Africa), C (South and Central America and Asia), and D zone countries (Australia and Oceania) up to the fifth business day after posting (D+5).
Mail posted after 3 pm are deemed to be posted on the following day.
The above terms of mail delivery are indicative terms agreed on the basis of the adopted delivery standard which is 85% timely delivery in case of A zone, and 65% in case of B, C and D zones.