A unique service intended for fast international delivery of small objects, documents and correspondence. Thanks to GLOBAL Expres, your mail will faster reach the indicated addressee of the priority mail, and you will be able to track its status all along its way from the facility where it was posted to the delivery point, even if the mail is outside Poland.
Find out more!
Our infoline consultant are at your disposal from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm at:
801 333 444 (toll as per local connections)
(+48) 43 842 06 00 (for mobile phone and international calls; charge as per operator’s table of fees).
Standard mail dimensions:
- maximum – the sum of length, width and height may not exceed 900 mm, where the greatest of these measures (length) may not exceed 600 mm,
- minimum – address page dimensions may not be less than 90 x 140 mm.
Dimensions of mail in roll-form:
- maximum – the sum of length and double diameter may not exceed 1040 mm, where the greatest of these measures (length) may not exceed 900 mm,
- minimum – the sum of length and double diameter 170 mm, where the greatest of these measures (length) may not exceed 100 mm.
All the dimensions are subject to +/- 2 mm tolerance.
- up to 2 kg
GLOBAL Expres enables you to promptly send international mail containing: goods admitted for postal trade, correspondence and documents.
Regular value of the materials and goods sent may not exceed PLN 50.
With respect to mail containing goods sent outside the European Union, it is necessary to complete and affix CN 22 customs declaration or attach CN 23 customs declaration.
In the event of electronic customs report on goods sent in the mail within the export control system (ECS), the following should be completed:
- label informing of customs clearance (286a form) if goods were cleared earlier at a local customs office, and then the mail with goods was sent,
- label informing of sending customs declaration to the customs office (286b form) if physical customs clearance of the goods sent was not performed.
The delivery targets information is published in the List of countries or territories and the anticipated delivery targets of the GLOBAL Expres service, which is available in the download section.
The published delivery targets information are guidelines only.